Date: 9 April 2019
Time: 09:15 – 12:45
Venue: Leicester Innovation Hub
This workshop is for Technical Directors and Managers of SMEs directly or indirectly working along the supply chain of Food industry and in the management of agricultural resources: producers, distributors, insurers, and IT service providers, seeking the potential to expand their business, increase their productivity, and create new products, processes and services. It offers an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of how the Space Economy is changing the food supply chain while providing networking opportunities to learn from industry peers and seek out support from sector experts.
- Grow your business by tapping into the Space sector supply chain
- Learn from current case studies showing innovation and growth
- Gain competitive advantage/point of differentiation
- Attend a live demonstration of the European Space Agency Food Security Thematic Exploitation Platform showing the ease of access and manipulation of satellite data, unlocking the potential for supporting new innovation, product ideas and services
- Discover new tools and data and how easy it is to access Space technologies
- Improve your products/services using Space-enabled data
- Explore the options to leverage the risks associated with the innovation process, and learn about funded support/partnership opportunities with the University of Leicester
- Join the Space Park Leicester business network
To learn more and to register please follow this link.